Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where Is Ward Churchill?

I have a question regarding the Virginia Tech University massacre that took place this past Monday. Where is "Professor" Ward Churchill to offer his salient commentary?
You may remember ol' Ward as the "professor" from the University of Colorado who commented that the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks where "little Eichmans sitting at their desks" and other choice commentary. The "professor" implied that the victims where not victims at all.
So, Mr. Churchill, what are your thoughts on this matter? I mean is it too close to home-academia-that it is too overwhelming for you to comment? Do you think that those killed are victims or "little Eichmans?" What about the murderer, Cho Seung-Hui? He is a victim in the good "professor's" mind? I am waiting for his comments.
Somehow, I do not think we will be hearing anything from the "professor" as I think he has no words that will make sense. But, he sure shot off his mouth about those who died on 9/11. It is, I am afraid, typical of those on the left to slam what they do not understand or like but be silent when it hits home.
I am waiting for you Mr. Churchill.

No comments: