Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthers, Give It Up

OK, I have to admit I did not think that the allegations of President Obama not being born in the United States would have legs.
Yet, strangely it has gained almost respectability now and in the Dog Days of Summer, people are talking about it.
Why?
Once again, I will write this.
BARACK H. OBAMA, JR. WAS BORN IN HONOLULU, HI, AUGUST 4, 1961!
Really, please explain how it was possible for Daddy Obama to fabricate his son's birth in the United States? What, did hospitals in Honolulu in the early 1960s just issue live birth certificates willy nilly? Were all in a conspiracy because they all knew that Barack H. Obama, Jr. would be president of the United States someday? How was the conspiracy cooked up?
I read the book, "Obamanation" by Dr. Jerome Corsi. I would hasten to write that the one aspect of the book that bothered me was that Dr. Corsi was hyping the theory that President Obama was in fact born in Kenya. While there was a lot interesting in that book, the birther theory was the least interesting. And, most convoluted.
And folks, does any one that does not support President Obama's policies not think the failures are good enough? The fact that he is trying to ram through so-called health care "reform" should be a lot of reason to conclude that these could have been the best six months of President Obama's term.
Please, please, please, repeat after me.
President Obama was born in the United States, is a natural born American and whether I like how the election turned out, is rightfully president of the United States.
Until January 20, 2013, God willing!

1 comment:

DoorHold said...

"[Hospitals] Were all in a conspiracy because they all knew that Barack H. Obama, Jr. would be president of the United States someday?"

I'm not a "birther" (I'm not even bothering to follow the story) but really, aren't there a hundred reasons one might want U.S. citizenship for their child badly enough to pull some kind of hanky-panky? I do believe it happens ALL THE TIME.