Saturday, August 08, 2009

OA-Obama Anonymous

This is from The American Thinker and it is one of the funniest-yet true-things that I have read in a long time.
Some of the 12 steps to losing the grip of the Dear Leader are funny.
I find number four to be a good one:

We made a searching and fearless moral inventory of the shallow reasons for voting for him.

Priceless!
Now, before anyone thinks that I would mock real people who are in recovery, I am not. I know many and support their efforts.
Having written the above, one has to wonder though how in the name of Almighty God the Obamaots, the Mainstream Media Obamawhores and other sycophants do not get it yet. Is it because they still believe that their taxes will not be raised? Is it because they really believe those advocating socialized medicine that somehow, it will be as good or better than what we have now? Are these the ones that got government jobs? Please, splain it to me.
In the meantime, I need to print and distribute this to all the Obamaots that I can.

No comments: