Saturday, May 02, 2009

Don't Let This Happen To You!

My blogging will probably be lighter than usual since I had a lovely bike accident yesterday.
To explain.
I was riding my bike on my way to work, a car cut me off and, BAM! fell right on my left side and have a lot of scrapes and bruises. Amazingly, some how I broke my right thumb! Now, I am wearing a nice large splint on my right hand. But, I still have four fingers to use!
So, I still have some thoughts and will muddle through.
I may even have some photos taken by Mrs. rightviewfromtheleftcoast.

3 comments:

friedmsw said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery!

Pat Jenkins said...

oh my goodness 64.. get well soon my friend....

DoorHold said...

Oopsey! It happens. Good thing it was nothing more than scraps and a broken thumb, as painful at that can be. Heal quickly!