Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As Promised, The Miss California Saga Does NOT End!

I my post yesterday on Miss California, Carrie Prejean, I noted this: This issue will not go away anytime soon.
And sure enough, I am correct.
It appears that Shanna Moakler, a co-director of the Miss California pageant, has decided to leave the organization. Miss Moakler is leaving because "I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth. I want to be a role model for young [women] with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."
Well, lets talk about being a role model Miss Moakler.
As noted on The Other McCain, it appears that you, Miss Moakler, found it A-OK to pose, fully naked, in Playboy magazine. Hmm, oh yes, Miss December 2001. Oh, and how is it being a single mom since you are a divorcee?
How can this woman say this crap with a straight, indignant face?
Because she wants to be on the "right", re: politically correct side of the never ending saga of Miss Prejean and her view on same-sex marriage.
I notice that the openly gay co-director of the Miss California organization, thug Keith Lewis, is still on board. Maybe Mr. Lewis is still stunned that The Donald actually had the fortitude to let Miss Prejean continue as Miss California and basically told all of you political correct trolls to stuff it.
Bad choice of words regarding Mr. Lewis.
Oh, I am certain that Miss December 2001 will have ample face time on the all-Obama, all the time "news" network, MSNBC. I am certain that she will be canoodled by the worst sportscaster evah, Keith Olberman. It will not just be a thrill running up Chris Matthews leg. Hey, maybe Rachel Madcow can see if Miss December wants to be on the home team.
Let us note the Miss December 2001 and Mr. Lewis already tried an end run by "appointing" the Miss California runner up, Tami Ferrell, to be a "shadow" of Miss Prejean and attend events where Miss Prejean could not attend or would be "unwise".
Does any think that The Donald took kindly to that?
What it shows is that the left will not let go.
These people can not debate the issue of same-sex marriage on the merits. They went to great lengths to try to destroy a young and possibly naive woman for answering a question with honesty. In between Gossip Girl Mario Lavendeira, Jr, aka Perez Hilton, calling Miss Prejean a b---- and alluding that he wanted to call her a c---, these thugs thought that somehow releasing photos of Miss Prejean not all that nude would send her supporters to the showers.
It did not.
More and more people were given a look into the mind of the hard left in the United States.
And it was not pretty.
And, BTW, I can not think of a better gift for Miss Prejean on her birthday than seeing Miss December 2001 leave crying.
Hey, Miss December, maybe you can become one of Hugh Hefner's Girl's Next Door!

2 comments:

Rightwingsnarkle said...

My goodness, what trivial, meaningless nonsense.

DoorHold said...

... all of which could have been avoided had Ms Prejean answered the question more diplomatically, as is expected from pageant participants.