Monday, December 31, 2007

Thanks For A Great 2007

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this blog.
I want to really thank those that take the time to comment. I read them all and occasionally it provides new blogging material. I do like the ones that are from the other side. That is the point of this blog. For me to comment and some to take issue and both of us are happy for getting our point of view to a wide audience.
And a big thanks to Pat Jenkins, Closet Republican and those who regularly read and comment. We are in for a big 2008.
It is with great humility that I thank you all for your interest and please, keep reading and commenting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Pat Jenkins said...

64 i thank you for the shared interest of the TRUTH. i look forward to our continued friendship in the new year!!

Richard J said...

I second whatever crescenet said, and also want to wish you and yours a very happy new year!!!

Incognito said...

Thanks m'dear... Happy New Year to you and the missus.

as for Crescenet... it is spam... I'd remove..
he's just trying to jack up his google ranking.