Friday, March 13, 2009

A Lefty Quiz

The liberal-left Center For American Progress has a fun, new 40 question quiz that determines where one falls on the political spectrum.
I took it and, surprise, I came out as "extremely" conservative. My score was a 55 out of 400.
According to those who took the quiz, supposedly the average is 209 out of 400.
That maybe true, but one has to wonder who would take such a quiz.
I actually found the quiz on the American Spectator website.
Go figure.
The post's author, Philip Klein, also was tagged as "extremely" conservative. But, he did not reveal his score.
Take the quiz and have some fun.

HT: Philip Klein @ www.spectator.org

5 comments:

Rightwingsnarkle said...

Damn!

I was going for a perfect score, but only made 340.

It was easy to spot your answers.

friedmsw said...

I scored very conservative. However, I had a higher score than you.

Righty64 said...

Mr. Snarkie, I am shocked! Not a perfect score?! Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for you yet! After all this is the era of Hope and Change!

skeneogden said...

I scored an 88, but then again I don't expect the government to coddle me from cradle to grave.

Individual initiative still means something to some of us.

Anonymous said...

124/400, "Very Conservative."

Though as with any poll, it's all in the wording of the questions.

A side note: I hate that liberals are, apparently, successfully avoiding calling themselves liberals. Very Orwellian.