Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hmm, Did Obama Have Another Slip Of The Tounge?

Very interesting! Today, on This Week with Democrat host George Stepanapolus, the Democrat presidential nominee, Sen. Messiah Barack Hussein Obama said something about his Muslim faith.
When you watch the short video, in a non-shalant manner, Mr. Stephanapolus reminds. Sen. Messiah Barack Hussein Obama that he means his Christian faith. Then, Sen. Messiah Barack Hussein Obama has to explain the explanation.
Ol' cynical moi thinks one of two reasons.
Firstly, once again, unless I missed it, there was no teleprompter in the barn that the two men were conducting the interview. I do not think that there were cue cards!
Or, secondly, Sen. Messiah Barack Hussein Obama just had a slip o' the tounge. Or maybe he was telling the truth originally. The explanation of the explanation was just a cover.
I report, you decide!

HT: Gateway Pundit @ www.gatewaypundit.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I mean do we really care if he is Muslim....um I am going with YES! Personally I do. I will say it. I would not vote for a Muslim President. call me bigoted. Conveniently christian now days IMO :)N

Pat Jenkins said...

now on this one 64 i will give obomber the benefit of the doubt. he was trying to defend the idea of republicans attacking him. so i don't think this was a slip.... now as far as him playing the "religion card" and accusing the right of doing this, need i remind him the white people in his party (hillary slyly releasing that photo of obomber in his african garb to drudge.. remember that barack!) are the ones who have a real mis"trust" in him... he is pathetic!!

Righty64 said...

Hey Mr. Pat. I am just doing to their messiah the charecter assasination that they have been doing to Gov. Palin. I do not doubt that Sen. Messiah Barack is not an Islamic. But, he does not help his cause. And, I am with you Nikki. I would have a real problem voting for an Islamic candidate for any office. I would have to know A LOT about that candidate.

Anonymous said...

I have seen and heard the interview. He looks very tired which I am sure he is after such a long champagne. He spoke the truth of what is in his heart. No matter how hard he tries to hold onto his real thoughts they just pop out at times. The same thing happen with anger. If you really want to know what a person thinks just get them angry. He has spent too much time as a Muslim to remove it's roots. If elected there will be a lot of prayer rugs in the White House facing Mecca. On those rugs will be enemies of the United States.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion it was a slip of the tongue, nothing more.

Should we slam him on it? YOU FREAKIN' BET WE SHOULD!

THAT party has slammed every Republican mis-statement for decades, and now THEY want a pass?

Screw 'em.

Re: Muslim President. I wouldn't have a problem with that, as long as the candidate hadn't spent decades in a radical house of worship where they preached hatred and bigotry.

Wait a minute ...