Sunday, June 29, 2008

Laura's Back On The Radio-WOO HOO !!

Radio talker Laura Ingraham is going to be back on the radio airwaves Monday, June 30:

***BREAKING NEWS***It's official! Laura will return to the radio airwaves on Monday, June 30. Buckle your seatbelts!

This is direct from her website http://lauraingraham.com. So, if I am wrong, do not blame this messenger!
We may find out some of the details as to why her syndicator, Talk Radio Network, had her off the air for almost a month. Or, we may not.
No matter what, it will be great to have her back on the airwaves and just in time for the sizzling summer of mindless political "news".
Also, I want to thank Monica Crowley http://monicamemo.com, who filled in for her most of her absence. Clearly, Miss Crowley was in a rather unusual situation and handled it with class. Same for Tammy Bruce http://tammybruce.com, who did a little fill-in duties.
Laura, I am glad you are back!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey, is it because she has been doing her TV show on Fox? I usually listen to her in the morning and have been listening to a local guy instead. I have to admit I am not a fan of Laura. She is too negative nelly for me. She also did Bush a disservice with all her hyper active immigration crap IMO. that's just my 2 cents...I am glad that you are glad. Her show isn't bad, but it isn't great, yet. She is still a little camera awkward. she'll get better...:)N

Righty64 said...

Oh no, disagree. You need to be here in California to see what illegal immigration hath wrought! In fact, I realized that President Bush was for "comprehensive immigration reform", but without securing the borders first, everything else is off the table for me. This has been going on most of my adult life. So, because of Laura Ingraham, people like us stopped bad legislation. In some way, she just reflects conservative angst. With all that said, remember I am supporting McCain, knowing that he is WRONG on illegal immigration, IMO!

Pat Jenkins said...

your time of discontent is over 64!!!

Nikki said...

righty, We lived in AZ for about 5 years and I can see where McCain and Bush are coming from and at the same time I see where you are coming from having traveled to Caleeefornia frequently, Awnold is the first alien that needs to go IMO...I agree secure the borders! that needs to be addressed and good for you for plugging your nose! :)N

Incognito said...

Since I have been able to relax a bit have been watching her on Fox News the past 2 days (no shows).. she's a hoot!

Rick Frea said...

We used to get Laura up here, but then the local station switched to O'Reilly, and now we've had Sean Hannity for a while. Of Course we always have Rush. No liberal talk radio in this conservative town.