Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Title For War

In this blog, I have referred to this as the War Against Terror. Not exactly a catchy phrase.
I have thought of what would be a catchy phrase and there is not really one that just rolls off the tongue.
But, I do have a more accurate description.
War Against Terror is too broad for I have been leaving out who that enemy is. Until Now.
From here out, it is now the War Against Islamofascist Terror.
Yes, it is a bit long and it does not roll off the tongue. But it is the accurate description of why there are thousands of brave Americans all over the world stopping fanatical Islamics from doing any more dastardly deeds that will cost untold loss of life.
I want to be clear. This is not a call of arms against all of Islam. There are too many good people of the Islamic faith that feel trapped by these fanatics that have perverted the religion and have used it against people rather than trying to, through deeds and evangelism, convert people. These thugs have decided that war is the only way to bring all the world to Islam.
So, in now calling it the War Against Islamofascist Terror, all that is being done is to crystallize what this is all about. I, of course, appreciate any comments. BUT, you must keep them clean and non-offensive. I will just remove them from the comment section.

No comments: