Saturday, February 05, 2011

When Day Job Changes Affect My Ability To Blog. . .

Yeah, it is crazy at the day job. And what is really bad is that it has affected this blog.
But it is not only changes at work.
Our baby, Scout the Wonder Dog is having a relapse of uveitis. Uveitis is an autoimmune condition that affects her eyes. This time, it is much more severe in her left eye. I will NOT show you her photo on Facebook.
Between those two things, and a third item I will discuss at a later date-a potentially good thing-it has been impossible for me to get to the serious work of analyzing the events in Egypt. The ever growing intranzigence of the reign of the Dear Leader, President Obama. To offer the fearless prediction of the Super Bowl tomorrow. BTW, Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 24. The Pack is back!
But this is going to be a catch-up weekend and a lot of analysis from the bunker of RVFTLC headquarters.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

An Unmarried Man said...

Haha, the employee handbook from my job states "no blogging on work computers" lol. Oh well, it's not like I really feel like it when I'm at work anyways.