Monday, January 16, 2006

Super Bowl 40

You read it here first.
The Super Bowl this year will be between the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Seattle Seahawks.
Although it is really not that important since the Cleveland Browns are nowhere near the playoffs, what is relevant is the fact that the Super Bowl is the networks worst nightmare. Two small market teams, one blue collar and gritty, the Steelers and one from the latte coffee northwest, the Seahawks who have not been in the big game for a while. In the case of the Seahawks, never.
Well, I love it!
Good for the networks that will have to pay attention to a couple of towns outside the New York-Los Angeles-Washington left wing axis.
I think there will be a lot of interest. I know that I am interested and think, at this point, the Steelers will win it all.
Come back here next week to see if I still think that.
But one thing is pretty safe bet. Seahawks vs Steelers in Super Bowl 40!

No comments: