Monday, January 16, 2006

Hiding In The Bunker

Speaking of the left wing axis, I am hiding in my bunker as the Hollywood loons, or Hollyloons, are having the 63rd annual orgasm otherwise know as the Golden Globes are going on.
I have know idea who won what, but all I do know is this is the beginning of the season where the Hollyloons pat each other on the back leading up to the big orgasm of all, the Academy Awards.
Let it be know that I never watch ANY awards shows. I think it is nothing more than a self serving exercise that has not one bit of importance in my life, the life of America or the world.
While these Hollyloons will pat each other on the back, insult President Bush or any other conservative and people will think that it is funny, people are doing real jobs and keeping the economic cycle going strong.
I will continue to hide here, blogging for you, until the nightmare is over!

No comments: