Monday, January 06, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OK, I know that I am six days late with it, but seeing that this is the first full work week of 2014, why not?
This is going to be a very interesting year in many ways.
For one, God willing, I will attain gainful employment. I will let you know that progress.
Another is that this will continue to be another year, I am afraid, of societal devolution.
Yeah, I know that Rush Limbaugh refers to it as societal evolution, but when you read what follows, I am sure that most of you will agree that devolution is more like it.
Politics is going to be as it has become. 24/7/365. Sadly. Because this is the last mid-term elections of the reign of the Dear Leader, President Obama, it will be what focuses the nation. One way or another, change is going to occur and I will be there to pontificate.
No, no predictions this year. What is the point? It seems that I am possibly just thinking predictions are going to come to pass about 3.5 out of 10 times. And how many times can I do the "I told you so"?
So here is to a Happy and Prosperous New Year for all.

No comments: