Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Am Really Hating Occupy Wall Street

Yessir, I really hate Occupy Wall Street and the cretins of society that are now lemming on to this "movement".
Where can I start with it?
How about the rank anti-Semitism dripping from the "Occupiers"?
Oh, we are told by supporters that it is but a teeny-weenie number of "Occupiers" that have gone to anti-Semite land.
Really?
Well, tell me this. What about now former substitute school teacher, Patricia McAllister? Oh yeah, she just is blaming the bad economy on those damned Jew bankers and the Federal Reserve. This is what Miss McAllister:

“Patricia McAllister, I’m here representing myself but I do work for the Los Angeles Unified School District. I think that the Zionist Jews who are running these big banks and our Federal Reserve — which is not run by the federal government — they need to be run out of this country.”

Keep in mind this gal was teaching our children. And she holds these views? Where was she teaching in the Los Angeles Unified School district? Maybe West Los Angeles? You know, where all the Jooos are.
There are multiple reports of this kind of blatant anti-Semitism reeking from the sloths of "Occupiers".
So let me take a moment to remind those who bashed the Tea Party as all that they are doing.
Having attended three Tea Party events, the only people that were doing anything awful had nothing to do with the rallies. They were followers of Democrat Lyndon LaRouche and his bizarre brand of politics. Ol' Lyndon LaRouche makes Congressman Ron Paul at his craziness seem sane. And they tried to infiltrate the actual rallies and were chased away. These are the people that Team Dear Leader tried to desperately paint as the face of the Tea Party.
Anyhow, where else shall we go with why I am tired of the "Occupiers"?
How about the fact that they claim to be representative of the "99%"?
As I wrote in this post, I am not any kind of percenter. These sloths hardly represent me. I would not use the door of a police car as a toilet. I would not try to have public sex on a sidewalk. I would not claim poverty when I have all the accouterments of modern life such as the latest technology.
But it is the lie that they claim.
That they are an authentic movement. That they are really representing the people.
Well, they do not represent me or the average American. And do not take it from me.
Try Democrat pollster and operative Doug Schoen. In polling he did of some of the "Occupiers", he found that-surprise!-they were of the very far left of American politics. And guess what? The majority of "Occupiers" were employed. A full 98% would support "civil disobedience" and 31% would support outright violence to meet their goals. And 52% have participated in a political movement before. Please read the whole piece. It should be read by the sycophant Democrats that are slobbering at the altar of the "Occupiers".
These people want to carry out the "fundamental transformation" of the United States. Make no mistake, most are serious people with a serious, dangerous agenda.
Hence I believe that these cretinous sloths must be continued to be exposed for what they are. And here are some places to show support.
The Blaze is doing the work that the Leftywhore media should be doing. But won't.
I Hate Occupy Wall Street on Facebook needs a lot of fans/likes.
This is where we as Americans need to stand up to this thuggery and say enough is enough.
And we must say that we hate Occupy Wall Street!

No comments: