Friday, May 24, 2013

Been Away A Little Too Long

WOW!
I did not realize how long it has been since I last posted.
Of course I have a lot to write on a lot of topics and I am very glad for this three-day weekend. It is to be a time for catching up on a lot.
I have been actually on the road trip of a lifetime to Yellowstone National Park.
I will update a  lot from that road trip for besides the awesome, majestic beauty of Yellowstone, there are some observations on stops that Mrs. RVFTLC, Scout the Wonder Dog and Cashew the Little Guy and your humble blogger made along the way there and back.
One thing that I will note is that America is NOT, thank almighty God, like where I live deep in the heart of Blue California. Families are still strong, people are working hard and living their lives. The oft phoniness that Hollyweird perpetuates is far from the reality. And that is some of what I will share in upcoming posts.

No comments: